Your health and safety is our priority.
At Corvalent, we are taking a number of proactive steps to ensure your access to uninterrupted communication, products, and services, while protecting the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
We are actively monitoring the changing situation around COVID-19, and developing processes to ensure that we can continue to meet our customers’ needs.
As part of that, we are coordinating with our entire supply chain to make sure that we can continue to provide exceptional products and services.
We are also taking measures inside our manufacturing plants to do our part helping contain the spread of COVID-19. Preliminary precautionary steps we have taken include:
- Extra sanitation steps from our janitorial company
- Educational and statistical information on the daily basis about COVID-19
- Daily disinfection teams for each area of the building
- All internal and external meetings have gone virtual (we ask any physical meetings to be done over conference call)
- Those not feeling well or who happen to have anyone sick at home are instructed to stay and/or work from home
- Providing our employees with information on steps they can take to prevent the spread of illness and how to recognize COVID-19 symptoms
- Temporary restrictions on business-related travel and monitoring of personal travel
Ways you can help:
- Stay up to date. For more information on COVID-19, including actions you can personally take to help stop the spread of respiratory diseases, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Help plan and be ready to take action. Corvalent is working hard on forecasting with our vendors but we need input from you as well. In order to be successful during this time Corvalent needs your cooperation placing orders for the next three to six months and in planning for the rest of the year in order to stay on top of customer’s needs to guarantee on time delivery. Much like everyone else, we are seeing delivery delays and possible component shortages in the weeks to come.
- We are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs during this time. We're here to help, and we encourage you to contact us if we can be of assistance.
We will keep you informed as this situation continues to evolve. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding and stay well!
President and CEO, Corvalent